Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Delicate "Puffs"




Hello?? Anyone here?? Hmmm...looks likes it's been a while since I was here, judging by my last entry in October. October?? Jeez!! Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!! LOL Well......time to clear out the cobwebs, shake off the dust, and tidy things up a bit. Ahhh, much better. Let's see....where was I? Oh, yes! Time to get back to blogging, for the moment any way. Was sitting on the patio today and noticed some dandelions in the middle of the backyard that were ready to go to seed. They looked like tiny white balloons. First thought was to pluck them out. Then I took notice of their near-perfect shape, untouched by the breeze and still intact. So out came the camera to snap a few pics.




1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful thing to spy when in our back yard.So happy you took a picture of these ,I put the hanging bells on my blog today.
    Love your picture as you know more please.

    ReplyDelete